Motorola has again surprised everyone with its new Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola atrix grabbed attention of everyone when it was unveiled at CES 2011. The Atrix saga began with Atrix 4G and then continued with Atrix 2. While HTC, Samsung and Sony have released their flagship devices as some really charismatic smart phones, but Motorola was busy with its Droid smart phones. Motorola Atrix HD took a little more time than expected. But finally the wait is over. Let us have a look at the key features.
It has 4.5 inch HD color display, 8.4 mm wide and weighs just 4.9 ounces. Atrix HD offers a hi- tech invisible nano coating that acts as a splash guard and protects not only the outer body but also the circuit board. Due to the large bezels surrounding the display it feels unwieldy.
Atrix comes with 4.5” HD (720 * 1280) color boost TFT display. The vibrancy of the colors is boosted by “Color boost”, Due to a LCD display instead of an AMOLED; the texts are sharp and seem more natural. With 326 ppi it produces sharp images.
- It comes with an Android 4.0.4 Ice cream Sandwich with Motorola skin on the top
- 1.5 GHz dual-core snapdragon MSM8960 processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB Internal memory , expandable with micro SD cards
- 4G lte at selected networks
- It has a 8 megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 MP front camera
- 1080p video recorder on rear camera and 720p on front camera
- Single LED flash
- Volume buttons could be used for zooming
- Adjustable exposure shoot in panorama
Is this the best smart phone ever? It’s really hard to answer, since the Samsung galaxy III and HTC one X are giving it a tough competition with better features. But the only thing that gives Motorola Atrix HD an edge over these two is the price factor. With just $99 price tag and a two year contract it can give any smart phone a run for its money.