LG Optimus Vu Review
LG has risen again with its new innovating handset which will surely drop your jaw. The new “LG optimus vu” is a perfect answer for the new Samsung galaxy note. This phone is a combination of hybrid factors of a “phone” and “tablet” which when mixed together becomes a “phablet”. Pretty cool isn’t it?Without wasting much time let us look at its amazing feature LG has provided.
Sleek and sexy with 5.5 inches tall, 3.5 inches wide and 0.33 inches thick. It only weighs 6.08 ounces that’s enough light weight that can be carried easily. Being slim doesn’t affect its smartness because still it is a huge smartphone. The back side of the phone is textured with grainy design which appears leather.
A 5 inch IPS LCD display along with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels makes it pretty good. Yes it will be not impressive as LG Optimus 4x HD but it is having a decent screen. It provides wider viewing angles thus helping in a clear view.
- It runs with on a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor along with GPU of Adreno 220.
- It uses android 2.3 gingerbread OS, not the very latest version of android OS but reports are coming that OS will be updated to Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0 soon.
- It is also having Chipset of Qualcomm MSM8660 snapdragon.
- Other services like Wi-Fi (both direct and hot shot), “gesture sport” one of the common LG phone apps.
- Google apps like Gmail, Gtalk, search latitude, play store, YouTube.
It is built with an 8 Mega Pixel camera with other features like
- Touch focus
- 15x digital zooming
- Face tracking
- Continuous shoots, panoramic shoots etc.
It also has a front facing camera of 1.3 Mega Pixel with same exposure meter.
The new LG optimus vu is a handy phone to buy. What’s good about it is, the NFC feature along with a decent screen, lightweight and slim in design. But yes it runs with an older OS and is much expensive.