Have you ever lost your data like been erased or deleted, and then you feel that you want to get it back? For simple, you can use Data Recovery Applications provided in the internet. Actually, these programs/applications can only restore the deleted data for the paid/pro version, not for the free one.
But there are some applications that are free to get, one of them is Mini Tool Power Data Recovery.
Power Data Recovery is a freeware with capability of restoring deleted files from Hard Drive. Not only that, but it also supports data recovery which sources are CD, DVD, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive.
The free version of the program includes five modules for data recovery :
- Undelete Recovery : Recovers accidentally deleted files and folders.
- Damaged Partition Recovery : Recover files from corrupted and formatted partitions.
- Lost Partition Recovery : Recover lost partitions and disks or deleted.
- Digital Media Recovery : Recover photos, music and videos from memory cards, USB stick, etc..
- CD / DVD Recovery : Recover files from CDs and DVDs formatted and erased.
It is very easy to restore deleted files with this Power Data Recovery application, no particular skill necessary. Just do it step by step and with just a few clicks then you’ll get your deleted data back.
Power Data Recovery Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)