People ask, how can they change or edit Fans Page name on Facebook. Well actually, Facebook allows users to change it, but only for those who have fans not more than 100. So for you who have inserted a wrong name, do it now or never.
This limitation by Facebook is because of so many people try to sell their Fans Page. So then to prevent this abuse, Facebook allows users only to edit or change Fans Page that is not more than 100 fans.
My tip is that if you want to change a Facebook Fans Page Name, then you have to choose your suitable and good name carefully, to fulfill your desire. And if now you have a little less more than 100 fans, you better first delete your fans until the number is below 100. And change your Facebook Fans Page right away.
How to Edit or Rename Facebook Fan Page Name ?
- Go to Facebook -> open your Fan page
- Click on “Edit Page” link which is found on the top right corner
- Go to “Basic Information” and then search for the option “Name”.
- Now, change the name in the text box to your desired name.
- Click “Save Changes” button at the bottom.
Feel no worry to first delete a few of your fans, because if then you have more and more fans even to thousands, it’s out of your deal to change it’s name.