Firefox 4 final version is here and is available to download from server of Mozilla. In the review of Firefox 4 RC, we talked about the clean UI and improved performance of the browser. Now the final build of Mozilla Firefox 4 is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Firefox 4 is the most awaited browser of the year, with over 12 Beta builds, 2 RC build released in past; and finally the final version of Firefox 4 is available download
Firefox 4 walks at Gecko 2.0 web’s platform. With Firefox 4 Final browsing will quicker, stable and are considered more safe to be used when doing browsing and opened website. Firefox 4 Final RC also has heavily supporting and can use add-ons available of formal site firefox. With menu display that then will also facilitate us in managing special characteristic of a products and addons
New In Firefox 4.0 :
- Tabs are now on top by default on Windows only – OSX and Linux will be changing when the theme has been modified to support the change.
- On Windows Vista and Windows 7 the menu bar has been replaced with the Firefox button.
- You can search for and switch to already open tabs in the Smart Location Bar
- New Addons Manager and extension management API (UI will be changed before final release)
- Significant API improvements are available for JS-ctypes, a foreign function interface for extensions.
- The stop and reload buttons have been merged into a single button on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The Bookmarks Toolbar has been replaced with a Bookmarks Button by default (you can switch it back if you’d like).
- Crash protection for Windows, Linux, and Mac when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
- CSS Transitions are partially supported.
- Full WebGL support is included but disabled by default at this time.
- Native support for the HD HTML5 WebM video format.
- An experimental Direct2D rendering backend is available on Windows, turned off by default.
- Web developers can use Websockets for a low complexity, low latency, bidirectional communications API.
- Web developers can update the URL field without reloading the page using HTML History APIs.
- More responsive page rendering using lazy frame construction.
- Link history lookup is done asynchronously to provide better responsiveness during pageload.
- CSS :visited selectors have been changed to block websites from being able to check a user’s browsing history.
- New HTML5 parser.
- Support for more HTML5 form controls.
Download Firefox 6.0.2 Final – [Direct Links - Offline installer]