CCleaner is a free program that I think we should have in our computer. The size of the programs file is so small yet it has many superiority, advantage, and feature. Currently CCleaner has released its latest version which Version 3.15.1643. There are a few extra functions and capabilities in this updated.
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. This program works and is handy for cleaning our computer from all the un-used files, repairing the system registry and can also delete histories and cookies in all browsers, so your Windows will run faster and lighter, and efficiently gives you more hard disk space.
CCleaner itself is considered to be one a program that always increases its ability by often updating it. So for you who use this program, don’t forget to update it. Blogspc.com will always give you new information about the latest updates from CCleaner
Cleans the following :
- Browser : Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari
- Windows : Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner
- Third-party applications
- 100% Spyware FREE
Release notes – 3.15.1643
- Added Chrome Canary Omnibox search shortcut cleaning.
- Added option to only clean Recycle Bin files deleted more than 24 hours ago.
- Improved Firefox History cleaning.
- Improved Analysis results for Firefox cookies and cache.
- Improved Driver Wiper feedback for successful operations.
- Improved thread synchronization algorithm to avoid possible deadlocks.
- Updated Chrome Canary Saved Form Information cleaning.
- Updated Chrome Canary Saved Passwords cleaning.
- Updated Aurora History cleaning.
- Added cleaning for Camtasia Studio 7.0, CoffeeCup HTML Editor, Ashampoo Burning Studio 11, Any Video Converter Ultimate, ConvertXToDVD, Freemake Video Downloader, Audio Converter and Video Converter.
- Improved cleaning for Windows Log Files and MS Search.
- Improved file size detection algorithm for Recycle Bin.
- Minor bug fixes.
System Requirements :
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP and 2000. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.