Android is one of the most popular words in the dictionary of today’s world. It is basically an operating system for mobile devices based on Linux developed by Open Handset Alliance, which is led by Google. It is usually used in tablet computers and smart phones.
All Android operations comprise of certain emulators which are virtual mobile devices that is made to run on the computer. You should choose best emulators for Android devices to develop and check the applications without the usage of a physical device.
There are several emulators for Android, some of which are truly very useful and having a high rating. Some of those best emulators for Android are explained in brief over here as given below:-
Best emulators for Android In Market
- PS2 emulator for Android: This emulator for Android is one of the most popular emulator. It supports a high quality graphics and also enhances full speed on the machine where it is running. There are many other positive points about it, only some are focused over here.
- n64 emulator for Android: This is also another highly rated and highly popular emulator. It has many positive points to be noted, but the unique positive point to be noted about it is that it has the potential to run Nitendo 64 games on the devices where it exists; i.e., your phone.
- Snes emulator for Android: This emulator is also very famous. Its specialty is that with the help of this emulator one can run games on a mobile device at a super fast speed with sound, use on-screen keypad and also can access fast forward application.
- PSP emulator for Android: – This emulator for Abdrois enhances to play various high resolution games on the mobile device. It also allows the running of PS1 games in it.
- GBA emulator for Android: It has been made possible by this emulator to play Game Boy Advance (GBA) games on Android just by using this emulator and following some simple steps.
All the emulators discussed above are the best emulators for Android which has taken Android to the highest peak of science and technology.android, psp emulator android