As one of the provider of security products like Anti Virus and Internet Security, AVG released their latest version, “New AVG 2012”. In this new version, AVG Antivirus Program 2012 has done so many improvements and performance increasing from their former versions.
AVG Anti Virus 2012 is equipped with a very good protection to overcome dangerous threats on computer, and it is packed in a light technology that need no excessive sources on your system. This makes AVG 2012 become lighter, faster, and smaller than AVG recent product. The tools included in AVG 2012 are anti virus, link scanner, Email Protection, anti rootkit, PC analyzer, Identity Protection and family safety.
The interesting thing is that AVG also released a free version of their security product called “AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012”. Though this is a free version, don’t ever doubt the performance of this product. For we know pretty well, that AVG capability is proven and also is one of the most downloaded Anti Virus Program from cnet.com (about 378 million download hits).
Besides the performance improvements, this antivirus new version comes up with fresher interface, although the menus position is relatively the same. AVG 2012 also has an ability to let you know if your PC seems running slowly and to help you to fix this problem, because AVG 2012 also including some tools beside the antivirus.
Features of AVG Antivirus 2012 with Anti-Spyware :
- Comprehensive protection against viruses and malicious spyware
- AVG Social Networking Protection : Stay safe on social networks
- AVG LinkScanner’s real-time protection : Browse the entire internet with confidence
- AVG Smart Scanning works silently in the background when you are away
- Consume less resources and effective
- Updated virus definition with AVG Protective Cloud Technology
- Compatible with all recent Windows platform (i.e. Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7)
- Less hard disk space consumed
So for you who want to have a free antivirus program, you can try to download “AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012”. AVG 2012 Free Edition can run on Windows XP (minimum: Service Pack 2), Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (either 32 or 64-bit).